Currently Available Positons:
- Customer Service Representatives with a previous Pharmacy experience to respond to orders, re-orders and general customer inquiries.
- Data Entry Technicians with a previous Long Term Care Pharmacy experience to enter promptly and accurately specific orders into Pharmacy computer system.
- Registered Pharmacy Technicians to assist the Pharmacists and Supervisors with day-to-day activities in the pharmacy.
- Medical Records Technicians to collect, analyze, retrieve, store, present and interpret medical records data to ensure timely entry and delivery of edited documentation to the assigned facilities.
- Pharmacists (active NJ Pharmacist license a must) to dispense medical products to client facilities.
- Billing Representatives to process all billing inquires in a timely and accurate manner.
- At least 2 years of LTC Pharmacy experience or at least three (3) years of retail pharmacy experience
- Accurate knowledge of medication
- Strong data entry skills alpha and numeric
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate, knowledge of FrameworkLTC system a plus
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Ability to work independently
We offer competitive salary and benefit package (medical, dental, vision, 401k).
Please email resume to: email@example.com or fax to 908-634-1053