Anticipating and meeting your individual needs, Specialty RX provides:
- The maintenance of a comprehensive inventory of Plan Formulary Drugs commonly used in LTC
- Special packaging for specific healthcare facilities
- The capacity to provide IV Medications
- The provision of an “emergency” supply of medications in compliance with State requirements
- Pharmacist on call 24/7 to handle emergencies
- Our own dependable drivers and 24/7 delivery service
Your individual needs are met through every layer of service…
A representative will be assigned to tailor a service plan specifically for your facility. If you have questions at any time you’ll know exactly whom to contact. Instead of an automated system, you’ll speak to a live person who is intimately familiar with your needs. Our Client Service Division is a paradigm of seamless personal interaction between our team of professionals and your facility. We are always available to help – be it to prepare for an upcoming survey or to train in new staff.
We have well-established relationships with regional pharmacies across the Tri-state area who are ready to back us up in case of emergency – such as inclement weather or a shortage of a specific medication.